Something very exciting happened this week! I was nominated for the “Real Neat Blog Award” by HummingbirdRedemption. The award was created as a way for bloggers to nominate other blogs that they find inspiring and to introduce their readers to other great blogs. Thank you Hummingbird for nominating me – that was very kind and thrilling! Raphaela of HummingbirdRedemption is a beautiful artistic soul who writes of life and adventures from her home in Australia. Her posts are thoughtful and inspiring and I encourage you to head over to her blog. There is a badge that you can display on your blog, but I’m not techie enough to figure out how to do that. Along with your nomination, you are to answer 7 questions and then nominate some of your favorite blogs in turn. Here are my questions
1. Favorite colour – That’s a hard one as I like most all colors except red. If I absolutely had to only pick one, I’d go with green.
2. Favorite place to visit – My previous home Denver. However, I’d love to visit England – I’m pretty sure that once I’ve visited that would be a favorite too.
3. Coffee or tea – Neither. But I love apple cider and hot chocolate!
4. Favorite quote – I have lots – my pinterest board is full of wonderful insights from others. This one in particular is very dear to my heart and I teach it to myself daily. “The Lord your God is with you. He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you. He will quiet you with his love, He will rejoice over you with singing.” Zephaniah 3:17
5. Favorite song – Wow – these are hard questions! I love many, many songs – how to choose? I’d say my favorite sacred song is “In Christ Alone”. My favorite secular song is “Fields of Gold”
6. When did you start your blog and why did you start it? – I started my blog in May 2012 as a way to develop a heart of gratitude for the ordinary miracles that fill my days
7. Are you nocturnal or do you have more energy during the day? – I’m definitely a night owl
Thanks again HummingbirdRedemption for nominating me! In turn I nominate the following blogs.
Forest Garden blogs about life from a gardener’s perspective. Her posts are full of lovely photography, quotes, and thoughtful essays. Just one visit and you’ll want to linger in her company for a long time.
Alphabet Story features a collection of witty short stories, poetry, and musings on life. Her journeys through the alphabet lead to surprising and fun places.
Eliza Waters gives us a peak at her own paradise living on over 7 acres. Her stunning photography and prose invite you to share in the pleasures of nature.
Blessings to you,